The Center is always looking for people who have experience with recovery — people with real stories to share that can be a source of hope and wisdom for our members.
- Are you interested in providing job coaching to our members?
- Are you interested in leading a group?
- Would you like to be a recovery coach for our members?
- Are you familiar with CORI reform and can offer expertise?
- Want to share your compassion, support and guidance with our families?
If you would like to volunteer your time with us, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items are gratefully accepted in an effort to continually expand the resources available to our members.
- Board Games (adult and children)
- DVDs (adult and children)
- Home Goods
- Non-perishable Foods
- Gift Cards
- Art Supplies
- Charlie Cards
If you are interested in donating items, we would love to hear from you! Please email Warren Nicoli: email@example.com